Tuesday 21 July 2015

Yoga Pranayama to Cure Sciatica

By Ashwani Chawla

Sciatica is a very painful disease. It is ruining the life of millions. This disease is associated with the pain of the back, hips & the lower portion of the body. This happens due to the weakening of the spinal muscles. The intervertebral disc becomes weak due to regular traveling or sitting on the office chair. This causes this disease. Yoga is considered as the perfect healer for this disease. It is a comprehensive field & helps a lot in controlling & curing various diseases. This not only makes your body healthy but also helps a lot in bringing perfect balance to your life.
The term yoga is a "Sanskrit" term. This means the connection of body, mind & soul. It is believed that proper balance among these is essential in order to get the healthy life. It comprises of various mudras, asana & pranayama. These help a lot in controlling various diseases. The mudras, pranayama & asana are basically the physical & mental exercises. These are performed in the fresh air with regulated breathing. This helps a lot in removing the negative energy from the muscles. The stretching of the muscles helps a lot in shedding the negative energy of the body. In addition to this, it also helps a lot in improving the blood circulation of the body. The overall result is that it provides full nourishment to the muscle tissues, thus providing them sufficient strength.
The "paschimottanasana" is a perfect yoga mudra that is perfect to control & cure sciatica. In this posture, the practitioner has to sit the legs spreading in the forward direction. The practitioner has to bend in the forward direction, while holding toes with the hands & forehead touching the knees. This bending provides wide flexibility to the back muscles. In addition to this, it also helps in providing relaxation to the back muscles. The improved flow of blood provides significant nourishment to the back & hip muscles, thus making these stronger.
Another very important yoga posture that can perfectly cure sciatica is "Dhanush asana or bow pose". To do this pose, the enthusiast must lie prone. Then the practitioner has to hold the toes with the help of the hands. The pose should perfectly reflect the replica of the bow. This posture provides effective stretching to the back posture. The muscles get proper relaxation with this mudra. The passage of blood through the muscles helps a lot in offering full nourishment to the muscle cells. This will result in providing significant strength to the muscles.
These yoga pranayama can perfectly heal the fatal disease sciatica. One should perform these on a regular basis in order to get a healthy body. The pranayama & asana not only give you a healthy body, but also bring proper balance in your life.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Yoga-Pranayama-to-Cure-Sciatica&id=9095860

1 comment:

  1. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me  or whatsApp  davidclara223@gmail.com +1(440)359-4106  

    ReplyDelete